Millions of men and women throughout the globe adore Nivea. Its primary benefits are affordable prices, high quality, and hypoallergenic features, making it suitable for various skin types. The company makes a wide variety of items for the whole body, including hair. In addition to being the first to market a deodorant that leaves no trace, the manufacturer was also among the first to stop developing products derived from animals.
Nivea cosmetics: trusted and loved for decades
Dr. Oscar Troplowitz, a pharmacist, created the company. In 1911, he introduced its first creation as the world’s first stable oil-and-water-based cream, forever changing how people cared for their skin. The product’s light structure with a dazzling white color is where the name comes from because “nivis” means “snow” in Latin. Since then, the household has significantly expanded and continues developing an innovative assortment.
The classic Nivea cream has become part of the life of many generations. The blue, now-iconic packaging debuted in 1925, but the initial composition hasn’t been altered. It has a distinct perfume and a delicate, velvety texture that make it a comforting throwback to your youth while also successfully nourishing your skin.
Customers in every corner of the globe have been praising the care cosmetics brand for almost a century now. The company’s beauty products are founded on three guiding principles: quality, relevance, and accessibility. The brand strives to provide safe and affordable beauty solutions for both sexes, including children.
The beauty company now offers various effective and inexpensive skin care options. The cosmetics aren’t designed for professionals but rather for regular use. Every product helps you achieve the necessary results: nourishment, recovery, protection, and hydration. You can find the following options in the Nivea assortment:
Face. Various skin creams make up this line, which has remained a top choice. You can also find beauty solutions for the eyes, lips, and neck. Milk for removing makeup, lotions, gels, and so on are a few popular cleansing cosmetics.
Body. The company produces soft mousses, milk lotions for body care, and wholesome shower gels. Feminine hygiene solutions and deodorants are consistently in great demand. In addition, you can find sun protection items here as well.
Hair. Shampoos and conditioners focus on providing all-around action, repair, and overall care. They’re suitable for any hair type and help achieve impressive results. Likewise, there are fixing sprays and mousses in the styling line.
Men’s line. You can choose from various deodorants, shaving creams, aftershave lotions, etc.
At least 95% of each formula is made from natural sources. However, the remaining 5% or fewer substances are used to achieve the necessary structure and ensure safety. You can find and buy Nivea products in MAKEUP online store. When you make an order with us, our managers will process it quickly, and you can anticipate rapid delivery on all orders throughout the United States.